Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Madrid, Madrid, Madrid... home, sweet home

My last days in the capital were spent shopping ( mot importantly). We walked around the great "Gran Via" as its name well describes it ( GREAT STREET...that is: great for shopping, I say)... and we made a stop in H&M... where I had the experience of my holidays... yes, good shopping, but frustrated by the THIEVES that stole my wallet!!!!
Not that i had a lot of money, but in total 20 euros and almost 100 dollars Canadians!
At least i got my wallet and all my documents back... and I left with a cute skirt, shirt and pants. But after having been robbed I felt bad about spending another 35 euros in the cutest jacket to go with the skirt...oh well, another time!
I wanted to show Evan the Temple of Debod.. an Egyptian Temple in Madrid. 2200 years old.




At the back we took some pictures of us where you can see The Almudena Cathedral, which we visited the first time Evan was here, and opposite to it, the Royal Palace.



No comments: