Friday, October 5, 2007

At the Temple- the main event

Good ceremony... our dear friend performed the sealing. It was beautiful...
I, of course, thought of my sealing.... 3 and a half years ago... I haven't heard anything more beautiful than what was said at mine. Evan would have liked it to be a bit shorter, cuz he wanted to puck during the whole thing.. but it was perfect.
Our marriage is far from perfect but we are trying hard. It hasn't been long either but trials have come our way and I can say that our love is stronger than ever before. At the end Evan and I had some time alone and we talked for a while about our little journey together. I'm very proud of him, of us. I know we can overcome anything... together.






My beautiful Carmen and Lucia ( daughter of our friends Bea and Javi)






1 comment:

{irene} said...

Que bonitas las fotos de las ninas!!!