Friday, October 5, 2007

First days in Spain

I felt relieved once we put our feet in Spanish land... finally home!
Evan was wearing the Atletico de Madrid's outfit in honor to my mum, cuz I knew she would love that...and she did! she took a picture of the moment.


I cried when I hugged my parents... it is hard to be apart... I miss them.
My sisters loved to be with Carmen... especially Cristi, though she was working every day, she took her out every time she could.


We got home just in time for the "Fiestas de Mostoles", so we took the kids to the fair...the first night Carmen fell asleep but the second day she loved it! there was no way we could get her out of the"cochecitos"... and everyday she asked to go to the FERIA!



This is a video of Carmen...watch her face...she was so scared...she didn't want to do it again...hilarious!


2 comments:

{irene} said...

Ay peri, las fiestas de Mostoles...que emocion..y que tiempos aquellos...

{irene} said...

pd. que guapos tus niƱos!!!