Friday, October 5, 2007

Family Portrait

I had to post this two.
Typical scenario... Let's study it for a second...
Oh... wait! I wasn't ready for the picture... nor was my husband... I guess he cared as much as me that I look good for the picture...
Cristi...wasn't ready either.
The happy couple..well...happy after all it was taken the morning after the wedding, so...of course they are smiling! ( but probably wanting the photo shoot to finish so they could go on with business)
Victor seems not to want Cristi to go anywhere...
My mom seems like she is reaching for something...
And the best is Eric...why is he hiding???

But... wait! This one doesn't turn out to be any better...well....I look good the most ready for the picture! hehehe... besides Patri, of course, cuz she is ALWAYS ready!
Evan ... eyes closed
My mum is mad.... but my dad seems happy!
And Eric...oh well... even though we can't see you in the picture...feel part of the family!!

2 comments:

silvia said...

Que la primera foto es un poco XXXXXXXXXXXX Y esto lo ven los niƱos jajajajaj

{irene} said...

ay peri me meo de la risa!!!!!..Que buena la mano de tu madre!!!!!...jajajaja, y me parto con los comentarios!