Wednesday, May 11, 2011

mi gozo en un pozo

I thought Evan was staying to 3 weeks and I had him for 3 whole weeks ALL to myself...  but no!
First, monday he had to go to UBC,
then yesterday he had to go into the base ( where he found out that he's not leaving the 31st of May... 
no, he's leaving on saturday!!!!!!!!) 
:(
My plans are over.
I had so many things to do while he was here.
Well, now, I'll be lucky to have a date with him!!
We're hoping to get babysitters on friday and go to the Temple.
Anything will be something!
3 months... 
I knew it was coming, but I'm really not prepared.
:(

1 comment:

Sarah-Lynn said...

Esther, that's so hard!!! I wish I was around so I could babysit. Hope you get some good last minute time in! You are much stronger than me. I don't think I could do it. I would cry a lot.