Monday, May 2, 2011

Almost $600 later...and I can see!

This morning I drove all the kids to school.
It was a grey, rainy day.
I struggled to get there... not very good visibility to start with and without glasses, it was even worse! 
I couldn't even sleep last night. 
Woke up at 4 and started looking around for them some more.
I felt so pressure thinking of all the things I had to do and how I couldn't drive.
So first thing in the morning, I made an appointment for an eye exam.
I got my neighbor to drive me and got me a pair of contact lenses.
My vision has actually improved.
That's good :D
She said I have the healthiest eyes ever.
Nice!
She made my day.
She kept telling me that I looked amazing: "You have such beautiful bone structure, but I am sure you get that all the time".
Yeah, right!
"You remind me of my friend. She models. You look just like her. So pretty"
She was amazingly beautiful herself. I think that's why it was so easy for her to compliment me.
Anyway... I had a great time. I mean, I wanted to wrap her and take her home with me :D
And of course it felt so much better to be able to function and accomplish everything.
I don't like unexpected expenses like this...but at least I had money aside to do my wisdom teeth and since I ended up not using it, of course something would come up!
So, I would be grateful :D




2 comments:

Sarah-Lynn said...

Wow, I didn't realize you depended on your glasses so much. It's true though Esther, you are amazingly beautiful, that's why she had no problem saying it! If only you could see yourself the way others do.

Esther J. Clarke said...

thanks sarah! i do hate not being able to believe a compliment :S