Sunday, May 1, 2011

I can't say I never broke the law

I did something illegal today.
I lost my glasses ( this is not what is illegal, keep reading!)
Oooops! i did it again ( as my good friend Britney would say)
Yes, I know what you're thinking.
It must be my pregnant mind forgetting things.
I guess at least I have one symptom ;P
I went through my routine last night, and I was so tired by the time I hit the sack, I don't remember what I did with my glasses when I got to bed.
I always get them out once I am in bed and put them on my dresser.
But they are not there!
They are not ANYWHERE!!
I said all the prayers I know, and NOTHING!
It sucks!
I had to drive to Church without glasses :( ( this is what it is against the law)
I am a very bad person, I know.
So irresponsible!
Believe me, I was praying the whole way there.
Good thing it's Sunday and nobody is on the road, and it is a pretty straight forward way to get there.
It can't be that Isabel grabbed them and put them anywhere, because I went to bed after her, and woke up before her, and the glasses are MIA!
What can I do?
Arggggghhhhhhhhhhh!

1 comment:

{irene} said...

ay guapa...y yo creyendo que habias robado las gafas a alguien jejejeje...