Thursday, May 19, 2011

ducklings and spelling tests

Carmen's class hatched some duck eggs.
She begged and begged to get the ducklings for a day.
I accepted, but I signed us down before I knew about the abortion.
So i wasn't in the mood for taking care of animals. so carmen and the ducklings spent the day with my friend paula and her girls ( who were also dying to get them too!)
and here are some pictures of the event.












needless to say the drama that went on when it was time to leave.
carmen cried and cried. she was so mad at me for not letting the ducklings come to our house.
she finally forgave me though.
she had her spelling test today.
she is so good.
her reading, her writting, her spelling is out of this world.
i am so happy to have such a sensitive, smart little girl :D

1 comment:

lorena said...

Me parece a mi que Carmen se va a dedicar a esto de los animales...