Monday, March 7, 2011

too much is too much

i'm sick.
again.
it looks like i'm always sick.
and it sucks.
i was thinking about the time when i've felt the most healthier and it was when i was taking herbalife.
so i've started to take it again.
see what happens.
i need all that energy back.
and all my health back.
isabel is sick too.
she's always sick.... and i know her diet is not really good, so that might be the answer.
she is the one that gives me most problems when it is time to eat.
i wish she was like carmen. she eats everything!
and evan...i think he is a vegeterain... never puts meat in his mouth. good for him! i am happy when he eats fish though. he seems to love it.
but isabel....man. that girl just wants cheese, yoghurt and sugary stuff. of course.
not good.
and she's always snacking so she'll never eat much at the table.
anyway... i am a really bad mom... i let this 2 year old take control of what she eats
stress gets me down too.
and i am super stressed right now with all the dentist stuff going on.
thankgoodness i'm healing well from the wisdom teeth, carmen is doing amazing ( but let me tell you...that was a traumatic experience for me. to see your child close her eyes and leave her there, with a mask on, on an OR....scary) and evan goes this week. and i will have to go again for the remaining wisdom teeth... not a fun time.
in addition to my stress level, the police pulled me over, claiming he saw me talking on my cell phone...which i am totally disputing, but i got so upset by it.
i never talk on the phone while driving!
i had carmen on the back, 1 hours after her procedure, just barely coming out of her anesthesia and i was driving so carefully so she wouldn't be sick....
anyway... i guess i'll see him in court.
loser!
ok... it sucks to be me right now.... hopefully it will get better soon :D
.



3 comments:

{irene} said...

joe peri...menuda racha!...vente pa ca y yo te cuido!!
besos!

Sarah said...

That's too much stress Esther!! All that dental stuff does sound hard to deal with. Poor kids. Poor you! Just when you start to heal, then you have to go back. That happened to me too. I'm annoyed at the police situation too! Grrrr.

Beth-a-knee said...

that's awful to be so sick all the time, and have three young children to look after! Have you thought about colloidal silver? Since I've been taking it I rarely get sick, and when I do it's so mild I hardly notice. I take about a tsp a day. And it's safe for children and babies.