Wednesday, March 9, 2011

somethings...they just take some time

so i have a confession to make.
i just cleaned the inside of the car since we got back from our Christmas holidays.
i know.
that's embarrasing.
i should be ashamed of myself.
but that's another thing that it is hard to do when you have kids.
but... i did it and now it is clean.
so super clean.
because i even got the car seat covers out, and the blanket that i put underneath the seats to get all the crumbs and things that fall off the seats, and the floor things... all that i washed.
so now my car is clean :D
i took evan jr to get his "silver teeth" as they call them now.
he was excited, he said.
but poor thing, he didn't handle the pain and the coming out of the anesthesia too well.
i could hear him crying from the waiting area, but they wouldn't let me in just then. i had to turn around and not let them see my tears.
this experience is very traumatic for a mother, let me tell ya.
i didn't want my kids to see my crying either,
but as hard as i tried to hide it in my voice, i couldn't hold back the tears.
he was really excited to get his surprise, so much he didn't go to sleep in the car but rather played with his new toys.
he is so good.
his teeth do hurt though.
but he is doing just fine.
what a good boy.
let's hope i don;t have to visit the dentist for a while now :D

1 comment:

Sarah-Lynn said...

I feel your pain. Poor Evan!! I totally know what you mean about cleaning out the car too. Here it's even harder because everything is frozen. There's no way it's getting cleaned out in -20 weather! Forget it. It's crazy what a husband and kids can do to add to the mess too.