Wednesday, March 2, 2011

before... and after

so i never got my wisdom out when i was younger.
i've been suffering for over a year now.
always too poor to deal with it.
i call UBC... the will charge me $25 per tooth... heck, appointment booked.
i've been wanting to go to montana's since forever and evan surprised me yesterday with a date. before the pain and inability to eat.
so we did...
best wings, and best deep fried cheesecake!!
a must!
if you haven't had any, you haven't lived!
sooo delicious!

why didn't i think about it?? duhhh!!! wrap a cheesecake in pastry and deep fry it!!
so good!
anyway.
i just got back from the procedure.
mmm...
painful!!
bloody!!!
disgusting!!!
and now i got a bruised, swollen cheek, and some little blood blisters on my lip.
and a huge headache!
not fun!
so... apparently i can't eat anything... not that i want to put anything on my mouth right now... but it sucks! good thing i had my cravings covered last night! :P
another downer is that they only took out my top left one. the bottom ones are too difficult for a student so i will have to spend the big bucks on a professional surgeon...boooo!!
so there's a lot more of this in the future...
great!
just great! :(

2 comments:

Laura said...

oh no! i was so happy for you when you said 25 dollars!

Sarah-Lynn said...

Brutal. I had to wake up for work at 6am the morning after I got mine. There was blood all over my pillow. So gross. That was nice of Evan to surprise you with a date. I loooove Montana's wings!! The cheesecake too, of course!