Sunday, March 13, 2011

one month

i have missed 4 weeks of church.
but i made it today.
finally everyone is feeling good and we could go.
i had forgotten how hard it is to keep my kids quiet.
especially when i am on my own.
evan is free next week, so he'll come to church with us. yeah!
i finally payed tithing. i really dislike having the tithing home for all this long time.
i got my papers signed by the bishop so i can finally get my legal documents by the name of Esther Jabonero Clarke. I'm so excited.
i also got the chance to chat with him a little.
i really like him.
that calling of a bishop is amazing.
it is very clear to me that bishops have the support of angels.
evan got a talk in sacrament in a few weeks.
i had a lesson in rs a few weeks ago and church was cancelled because of snow.
this coming wednesday we have the celebration for the rs 169 anniversary.
i am really excited.
i love all the activities we have with the sisters.
and this week i need to set an appointment to get my other wisdom teeth out.
how exciting :/

2 comments:

Laura said...

this post had a lot of 'finally's in it. :)4 weeks is a long time to be away from church. i'm glad you guys are all feeling better. what was your document name before?

Esther J. Clarke said...

my name is esther jabonero escobar. no middle name. so i keep jabonero as my middle name now and clarke as my last name. we are hoping to get the kids two last names clarke jabonero. some people have told me you don;t do that here, but i don;t believe it. we could always have it hyphenated. we'll see.