Friday, October 1, 2010

Rolling up my sleeves

Yes! I am excited... after a year of living here... I am renovating the kid's rooms.
I found this cute bedding for the girls!!
I am trying to figure out the paint and found some cute frames to hang, plus looking for decoration for girls is so FUN!


I am having more problems for Evan's room.
I have nothing.
I have no clue.
I can't find any bedding I like. I thought about making a quilt for him myself... but since I want it now... not just before he goes on his mission, I am afraid I have to find something ASAP.
So if you happen to see anything fun ( but no childish, please)
let me know!
I am super excited!!!

3 comments:

Rachel Kingsley said...

Fun! I love doing kids' rooms. I found Daniel's bedding at HomeSense. Maybe try there? Boys are hard! Good luck!!

Sarah-Lynn said...

yes boys are hard! I'm finding that too. I want to make my own bedding for Adriel and Sloan too, but that's a little hard with out a sewing machine or any skills whatsoever! I looked on etsy.com and found some really cute stuff that inspired me. Decorating is fun. I can't wait to get started too. I can only imagine how fun it would be with girls!!

Patricia said...

jo tia pon fotos del antes y del despues!