Thursday, October 14, 2010

Slow Down

I started running again. I didn't do much exercising since Evan left for training for the summer. Now that he's been home for a month it was time to resume our "activity".
There is so much to do in our morning routine, that leaving to go running was a goo thought but not realistic. So we decided to buy equipment to exercise at home.
We bought this and this.
( except the older model and second hand).
I had been running for 15 min ( 6.6 speed) and couldn't do no more, so I speed walked the other 15 min. at 3.8.... and to push myself a little ( I like the pain) I went up to 7.2 for the last 2 minutes.
I'm dead now.
I couldn't help but to think if E. Uchtdorf
"There is more to life than increasing its speed".
So as I ran, I focussed on putting one foot in front of the other.... and sometimes that's what I find myself doing in life. Just the basics.... it might not seem as much... but I'm moving forward.
Didn' you know running was such a therapeutic session? ;P

4 comments:

lorena said...

Que haces muy bien en hacer ejercicio!!! me encantaría hacer lo mismo y es imposible...en fin, que mucho ánimo

Laura said...

i totally know what you mean about the one foot in front of the other thing. sometimes it's doing that, that gets you through and before you know it, you've done great things!

Sarahstottle said...

That's exciting, to get your own exercise equipment. I wish I had the room for that! Where did you put it in your house?

Patricia said...

jo tia...yo deberia ponerme...pero k P-E-R-E-Z-A!!