Friday, October 29, 2010

bringin' healthy back

Holy moley!
These past six days have been the most horrible of my life! More than giving birth, I tell you.
I've had the highest fever, the most horrible nights ( Evan Sr, Evan Jr and Isabel were sick too), I have lost 6 lbs because I couldn't even swallow my own saliva!, I got my period in the middle of all this!! so it doubled my body ache... ( I don't know why, by the way, I wasn't supposed to get it for two more weeks), I was so dizzie.... the first drugs were making me
have palpitations and pressure on my chest, so I had to go to the doctor again to get new ones...
So I am happy to say, that I am FINALLY feeling better.
I woke up nice and early today. Carmen had a Halloween party at her school, so i had to do her make up, help her get dressed as a WITCH!
She wanted her face green... I wasn't too sure. I wanted her to look beautiful, but she wanted to be an ugly scary witch....
And this is what I got.

She can't be ugly even if she tries....
she is just beautiful!
The other good news is that I got a lap top!
yes!!
with a camera so I can talk to my family on skype!
I know electronics and I don't get along well... I hope I can take good care of it :D

5 comments:

lorena said...

Madre mía...espero que estéis todos bien...carmenchu esta guapísima!!! No la he reconocido...

Laura said...

i'm glad you are feeling better. that aint right--getting your period when you already feel horrible.

Patricia said...

jo tia!!! menudo mal rollo...me alegro dek te vayas recuperando!!! te has sentido peor k dando a luz!????? chica.....creo k exageras! por lo menos yo creo k no hay nada como el dolor de parto...ni incluso la tortura!!!!! por cierto....tu madre ni Fran reconocian a Carmen en la foto!! ajajjaja

Penélope said...

Me alegro que esteis mejor, por aqui nos Samuel y yo todabia sufrimos secuelas.
Carmen esta guapisima aunque yo tampoco la habia reconocido, esta hecha toda una brujilla :P

Lara said...

Me alegro que estes mejor! Y si, tu carmen es dificil verla fea!! esta guapisima hasta de bruja verde!