Friday, December 12, 2008

My Letter to Santa

So yesterday I write the letter to my dear Santa, baby...
I'm feeling pretty confident that the stuff I wrote wouldn't confuse him too much and I'm hoping that he would actually get me something from the list...not something that he gets out of his sleeve that I'm probably NOT going to like...or even worse, that he'll get me something I've said in the past that I DON'T like... yes it has happened before.
So with this in mind I prepare a really nice list, very specific... and I give it to him and... first he doesn't even look at it ( ok, ok, my mistake, it was in the middle of a very intense hockey game, I should have known better) so I make him read it and this is what he tells me: "Isn't there something you like that is not centered on you physical appearance???"
???
Is there anything.... really?? :D
And what's wrong about liking clothes and jewelery??? I don't like video games, no! I don't want an ipod or lap tops.... I just want shoes and parfums!!!
Will he ever get it!!!???

11 comments:

{irene} said...

Me parto tia.....es que estos hombres son la leche....

janaya said...

trying to think of things i want that don't fall in the category of stuff i "put on" is hard for me too. i did ask for a book though. i feel like that totally redeems me. :)

Monica said...

Probably not... Good luck!

Esther J. Clarke said...

hahaha... darn! I didn't think of books... now I feel even worse!! ;P

Beth-a-knee said...

what! don't feel bad...clothes and make-up and jewlry are the funnest things to get...that's just the way girls are and Evan's got to accept that!

Esther J. Clarke said...

Just for the record - that thing I got her that she said in the past that she didn't like - she uses ALL the time...
Evan

lorena said...

Pues mucha suerte, a estos hombres hay que darselo por escrito porque las indirectas no las pillan!!

Patricia said...

Bueno bueno, es k el Evan es muy especial....todas lo sabemos! mi nene nunca falla!!!!!! A ver que me depara este año...

Lara said...

Jajaja! que risa!! Pues Brad y yo la tenemos cada año...esta ya la hemos tenido! me dice q me compre lo que yo quiera y el se compra lo q el quiera...ya ya...y luego aparecera con una tele o algo asi!
Si es q somos de planetas distintos!

Patrixjasyu said...

me encanta tu Evan. Y me temo que voy
a ser la nota discordante de todos estos comentarios jejeje (menos mal que como voy muy retrasada no lo va a leer ni perry)
Este comentario de Evan, junto al que te hizo cuando te emperraste en comprar una sillita nueva para el coche, cuando ya tenías una que servía perfectamente, dicen muchísimo de él, y favorablemente. A partir de ahora Evan tiene todos mis respetos como hombre, no hay muchos así. Eres muy afortunada Esther, pero se que lo sabes de sobra!
un abrazo enorme para tí y para tu estupendo compañero.

Esther J. Clarke said...

Supongo que dicen mucho de el... y mucho de mi ( aunque no tan favorable lo mio :} )
Y q sepas q el respeto es mutuo :D El tb te admira mucho... imaginate si te conociera bien te tendria en un altar :D