Monday, December 15, 2008

Mount Benson Christmas Party


Having my parents over has pushed me to get in contact with latin friends so my parents could feel part of a conversation... and it has been great.
We've been able to hang out with a couple, and I've totally enjoyed it...even more so because they are not members and it gives me an opportunity to share the gospel with them.
Valewska and her family came to Isabel's blessing and they loved church. They also came to the baby shower. They made it to this dinner too. Veronica and Sergio ( a couple I met at a park) came to the dinner too, and we'll be having FHE with them soon.... I'm excited!
Anyway...some pictures here :D




Needless to say that they LOVED santa!
Carmen didn't hesitate when asked what she wanted for Christmas... BArbie MOvie!
My poor Evan just wanted the cnady cane they were giving :D








2 comments:

lorena said...

Madre mia, Isabel esta enorme, se nota que come bien,eh?

Patricia said...

k bueno! con el trajecito de santa!!! dentro de un par de dias ni le keda!!!ajjajaja