Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I forgot to say that to finish the day on a "good note" we were having some good Spanish hot chocolate with our neighbours at home when Evan goes into the room where they the kids were playing to find Evan Jr gushing blood from his mouth. I try to wash it all off trying to find where the blood was coming from... I was starting to panic a bit when it wouldn't just stop bleeding and then I find his teeth cut right thru his skin. I think we should go to the hospital cause the cut inside seemed big to me but since the bleeding stopped we diddn't go right away, but I still thought we should go just in case. Kids and open wounds...with infections and that I didn't want to take a chance.
ANyway...2 hours in the Hospital to say he didn't need anything...
Oh well... better save than sorry, I say :D

4 comments:

Patricia said...

entonces todo bien no???? bueno decirte k me di cuenta del pelo y te keda genial..ni caso al Evan, k el se lo ha llegado a poner en plan alvino!!

Lara said...

Pues tia menudo susto! menos mal que tienes ahi a tus padres!!!
Las fotos de la nieve preciosas!!!
Aqui cayo la primera gran nevada el sabado y ayer volvio a caer una buena...y si, la nieve muy bonita, pero de lejos!!

lorena said...

Imagino que todo fue un susto con el pequeño, pero que todo esté bien! Estás genial con el corte de pelo!!

Anonymous said...

Snow pictures are so awesome. You make motherhood look easy and fun!