Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Horrible days

I'm sick... startin Sunday I felt horrible all morning, a sister from Church had to take me home early... I couldn't bare the nausea.
When I got home I layed down and rested a bit but once the kids got home and Evan went home teaching things got worse and I pucked my guts out that evening....which left my whole body sore.
Next day... same thing, except then I had the runs too... grose, I know. Sorry.
Yesterday I had some chicken soup at night cuz I thought that would calm my stomach but the pain wouldn't leave me.... but I had a better night.
Today I can get up whithout feeling I have to vomit, and I can even stand for longer periods of time... but I'm not feeling well completely.
I don't know what I have...I just know that I hate to be sick... plus having two kids all day with me and all that they demand every two seconds doesn't make thing easier.
Hopefully I get out of this soon.
Isabel is moving like crazy and Carmen is loving feeling the kicks (she is more into it than my own husband) and I, of course, I'm loving watching her face of amusement and surprise.
She talks to her but tells her not to come out untill la abuela de Espanya comes over to stay with us. One day I'll video tape her so you all can see it.
Hey... I'm in the double digits now... woho!
95 days left!

6 comments:

{irene} said...

Ay Esther...que penita...si viviesemos mas cerca me quedaba yo con tus nenes un par de dias.....en fin querida...ya no te queda nada!!...animo!!!

Laura said...

i hope you don't have that listeria thing that's been going around!

Patricia said...

ay tia...tu toda chocha y con ganas de k en vez de 2 demandando atencion y cuidados sean 3!!!! seguro k iras a por un 4º¿¿?? ajjaja
Bueno, espero k te encuentres mejor y dile a la carmen k te ayude k no te sientes bien pk el bebe esta dentro y tiene k entretener mas al evan! :))

Esther J. Clarke said...

Ay tia... esto se pasa...pero aun asi estas lejos! eso si q da penita!
y pat....creo q si... un 4o seguro q viene... y carmen es preciosa. Si se me tira encima la digo q me duele la tripa y me da masajes!

amyleigh said...

ew, that's so horrible to be so sick! I can't imagine being that sick for over a day. :(

lorena said...

Siento que no te encuentres bien. Los niñso tan pequeños a veces no entienden que nos encontramos mal...mucho ánimo!!