Friday, August 29, 2008

Bowling...in the past

These are some old pictures ( at least before their haircuts) from last June or July... while Dave and Kassie were visiting before they moved to the States.
We had a fun Family Home Evening with them and went bowling.
She took all these pictures of them.... and of course Carmen posed for each of them :D


Here she is showing her ballet moves... she needs to practice she says.





And my adorable boy really likes pictures too...


But he still likes candies more :D




I'm feeling better today... I reached my worst point yesterday, but Evan left with the kids all evening so I rested and that helped a lot.
I even got to eat something and managed to keep it in... so hopefully that means I'm getting out of it.
The heart burn doesn't go... but I should be used to it by now... plus I don't mind it so much if that means that my Isabel is going to come out with a head full of hair.... SO EXCITING!!
It is funny how miserable you feel when you re sick... day after day, waiting for better days....
It had made me think of how hard it is to see the end when you are in the middle of a trial.... but Evan reminded me yesterday:"this too shall pass"... it all goes away and it all makes us stronger.
We are all going to experience pain and suffering but the Lord JesusChrist has gone thru all... "he will take upon him adeath, that he may bloose the bands of death which bind his people; and he will take upon him their infirmities, that his bowels may be filled with mercy, according to the flesh, that he may know according to the flesh how to csuccor his people according to their infirmities"
He knows how to help us... in fact He always does.

5 comments:

lorena said...

Que bueno tu Evan que se lleva a los nenes para que puedas descansar...si no fuera por esos pequeños momentos de soledad...

Brittney said...

I'm sorry you've been feeling so rotten! At least you're getting close to the end, right? Hang in there! "This too shall pass" is what I told myself over and over the first month after my boys were born, but it certainly applies to any part of the child-bearing process!!

Patricia said...

lobi.....ya estara la tia patri para llevarselos dentro de poco!!!!

Patricia said...

el evan deberia hacer eso mas a menudo!!! por cierto no mencionas k la camiseta de Roma se la regaló la tia Patri....!!!

silvia said...

Que guapos estan los niños , me encantan sus morritos, la verdad es que ellos se escaquean en muchos momentos pero esque los pobres tienen un coeficiente mental "pequeñito", lastima, El Señor nos creo mas habiles a la hora de encontrar la necesidad del projimo, ellos van como flipando por el mundo, flota que te flotas en su universo...