Wednesday, November 21, 2012

you might call it lazyness


I would usually take pictures with my phone, since it is the one thing i always have on my hand. but sometimes if i want a nicer picture i would use our camera.
but the thing is, i never put those camera pictures into our computer. so, looing thru the camera i found pictures from last summer, from my dad's visit, from carmen's baptism and from isabel's b-day...etc
my good husband put them transferred them all into the computer, so now they are all ready to share :D
and having a hubby that's OCD is so nice in things like this, because they are perfectly set in folders by month and year, and separated in special events.... nicely done, babe! :)
anyway.... to my defense, i hardly sit in the computer anymore. i mostly use my phone, so i never blog anymore.
but i will be good and share a bunch of the memories of this last half of a year in posts to come :D

No comments: