Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Festival del Maiz

I don't normally go to any of the other spanish ward in vancouver, although I know some members there. From some coming to our wards activities, or from seing them at the Temple....but especially because my sister Tania attended that ward for a while and she introduced me to them.
So I got invited to this one, and since it was on a friday night, evan was working, and my dad was with us....we went.
The kids loved it.
Isabel found a friend and they became best buddies for the whole evening.








I think I am the luckiest person for being from Spain, but also come from latin descendant.
Honestly, I get the best of both worlds.
I loved growing up with a different culture added to my life style. And although I have never been to Honduras I am glad my mom raised us with a latin twist :D
I guess I am glad I have the parents I have, where they come from and the richness of different cultures.

No comments: