Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Isabel turns 4

We were all excited about this party.
Isabel has been asking for a My Little Pony Party for the whole year.
The truth is that she doesn't say much. She just barely started to talk, but show her pictures of ponies and she  will tell you everyone's names and what their beauty mark is etc. She even knows their theme songs and some other songs they have on the show...
and I love to hear her singing along, and seeing how much she loves it. I just love it.
She was lucky this year and her b-day was on sunday. So I asked Evan to decline to go to any parade and come to church with us, and spend the day with the whole family.
Doesn't he look charming in his formal uniform? I think so!


After church we had all the clan come over because Andrea was visiting, so all the family gathered for pot luck at our house.
monday was a holiday and we just relaxed at home and got ready for the party the following day.
We also got some coupons for free kids meals at white spot, so we went out for dinner to celebrate isabel's b-day!
She was so happy when the servers came with a dessert and candles and sang happy b-day to her :)
On tuesday the kids didn't have school, and we decorated and made cupcakes and some pizzas ...and pasta....and the party began!



I love my kids...i look at them and I feel I have won the lottery!





That's the way Isabel writes her name. 
I am just glad she is starting to do some writing :)

The guests: and presents
(cousins maria and jane)
 Dani and Emily
 Kata and David
 Christine 
 Julia
 Carolina and Victoria
Alejandra

She loved it.
The little ponies, the games, the colouring pages... the friends, the food, the presents...
my little girl is growing up.
but she's still my baby :)


No comments: