Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Carmen's Baptism

It was an amazing day.
I never thought one could experience such inspiring  moments in a life time.
The moment you see your children making covenants that will bless their lives forever!
I had never felt such joy in my life.
My heart was full!
She is such a sweetheart.
I will never forget how I felt that day, and I will be grateful to my Savior forever!




One of the best things of this day was having my dad there.
His testimony was the best part of the day.
His words went straight to my heart.
His spirit filled me with tears.
His presence was the best gift we could ever get.
I am so happy he was there for Carmen.
He will make any sacrifice to be part of the pivotal moments in his children and grandchildren's lives.
And thanks to him it was the best day ever! 








Laura was taking more pictures this day, so they will be muuuuch better than these.... I can't wait to see them :D

No comments: