Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Hat and haircut

My sister in law Andrea made this hat for Evan for Christmas... he LOVES wearing it :D
The one she made for little Isabel is too small... she has a big head I guess :S


And this is how he looks now after a moment of delusion of my husband.... My mom had tried to cut his hair, but she only managed to cut one side so I know it looked a bit funny, bu he is so cute he could pull it off.... But Evan couldn't handle it any longer and grabbed the hair clips and started at it.
He looks like a little missionary!!!


8 comments:

{irene} said...

Parece mucho mas mayor asi con el pelo corto!!!..voy a echar de menos sus rizos!!...y tu como estas peri???...no se nada de ti....snifff...

Patricia said...

pero k wapo es mi sobri, no?????? madre mia!! nunca he visto un niño mas wapo k el!!!

Andrea said...

Oh, thanks for posting those pics. I'm going to save them to my computer. I'll send a bigger hat for Isabell. How many inches is her head?

lorena said...

Mira que es guapo...pero con los rizos que tenía...

Lara said...

hija, tu niño esta guapo con pelo largo corto, verde o azul!!

Laura said...

that is such a cute hat! and a cute cut too!

amyleigh said...

so cute! what a little stud muffin he is!

Sarahstottle said...

aww he's so cute!! I would have cut his hair though, I thought I told you that??