Thursday, January 1, 2009

6 weeks of pure beauty

She is 6 weeks old... what beautiful 6 weeks with her.
There is no cuter baby!
She is growing so much, changing by the minute it seems. And she is so good at being just CUTE!
We all love her so much. Carmen treats her like her little baby.




At 6 weeks we have the last appointment with the midwife. This is Margaret. She is so sweet. She was not at her birth, Sandy was, but they both see me and she was the one there today.
Isabel is 9 lbs 13 oz!!! She is a big girl... Everything was perfect.
The bad news was that I weighted myself for the first time after her birth... and I've lost 7 pounds... Oh well... I guess I am a big girl too :D
No, seriously, I hoped to have lost some more not just the 7 pounds she was! But no... I keep them all... plus, Christmas is the worst time to have a baby, for many reasons, but I feel like I am eating all day, and I'm recovering so I can't exercise so I've been piling on pounds... Starting February I'll be going to the gym, so the plan is that I am not going to be fat for so much longer...
Wish me luck!


2 comments:

Patricia said...

Pues la verdad si k esta preciosa!! No se me da a mi k se parece a la Cristi...tu con kien la encuentras parecido? Aun asi kreo k lleva el selo Evan...pk no es ni Jabonero ni Escobar..k pena!!

lorena said...

Pero que preciosa está Isabel!! Es guapísima!!