Saturday, August 6, 2011

Relief Society

I have to share with you that I love to be part of the Relief Society.
At first I was in shock about becoming the president, but after a month... I can say that this is simply one more blessing from Heavenly Father.
It is just what I needed to stop being just casual in my study of the scriptures and relying of past experiences with the Spirit, but to become more active in the things pertaining to righteousness, if you know what i mean.
The Atonement of JesusChrist has taken another meaning in my life.
It is amazing to see its power in people around you... it is a transforming event to feel it in your own life.
He can make us perfect.
Yes, He can.
And yes He will if we come unto Him.
I am teaching tomorrow.
I've been inspired by amazing women like the General President, Julie B Beck.
I admire her and look up to her. She has influenced me and blessed me more than she would ever know.
We are truly blessed to be women, to be wives, mothers, sisters, daughters....
to be the daughters of God.

1 comment:

The Hall Family said...

So proud of you. The sisters in your ward are so blessed tp have you serving them...