Tuesday, July 26, 2011

use your imagination

i am sorry.
i guess i'll apologize.
the two weeks with my sisters were fantastic.
a lot of fun.
basically, anytime i have family around i only need to have them enjoy my kids and my kids enjoy them... and that's all that matter.
that is what i need to make me happy.
and happy it made me.
it was hard to say bye.
it is heartbreaking  to see them say good-bye and not knowing when the next time we'll see them will be.
hard.
really hard.
i cried good part of our trip to seattle.
on the way back... i just couldn't stay awake. i had to stop. twice. i just fell asleep, and it was scary.
but i imagine you want to see pictures.... and that's where you;ll have to use your imagination.
i have no time to upload them to the computer...
now.... these last few weeks have been full of interesting things, and i just don't know if i will ever get around to tell you.
i could just mention some...but i am afraid i will be giving it no justice to how much these things matter to me. and i don;t want to do that.
so just for now, i'll tell you i just got incense for the first time: pinapple and papaya. 
i realize that it forced me to calm down. take it easy and relax.
and i also realized that it makes me think of my sister patricia.
now i want to cry.
(ok... i might be in that part of the month too... which reminds me... after the D and C they told me i would be getting my period between 4-6 weeks later. 5 weeks!!! just 2 days after evan got here!!!!!!!!... and then back again on the day! i am a well oiled ovulating machine! i guess i should be grateful... but i am not...just yet)

No comments: