Tuesday, August 30, 2011

i'm useless

after a few days of not doing much... feeling weak,  a bit drowsy ( i wanted to use less medication, but it's still too painful. one side is not healing as fast as it'd be desired...) and bored...above all, really bored!! i tried to get myself up, doing myself up.
i even watched a few videos on how to do my hair.
but the thing is...
i am useless.
 i can't do my hair if my life depended on it!!
it is sad.
i did my make up.
it made me feel way better.
i just would like to have nice hair... i would like to do something different than just straight or pony tail for a change.
i will try again... and i will be patient, i guess. 
but it is moments like these that make me want to chop off all of my hair.
i'm growing it long, though. i'm forcing myself to keep it long.
i think it will help me do more things with it. 
and i am not coloring either.
i like my virgin hair, now.
i like it.

No comments: