Thursday, August 11, 2011

someone like me

for someone like me that would spend the whole day laying in the sun, getting tanned super fast,
it is horrible to be allergic to the sun.
but since i loooove it so much, i don't care that my lips get so swollen, that they get all chipped and dry and they crack.
i just rather go through the whole week of applying vaseline and  lotion and not being able to kiss ( good thing my hubby is not around ;P) and not being able to have lipgloss on ( that is a really tough one for me)... but "q me quiten lo bailao" ( as we would say in spain :P).
i enjoyed my day at the beach.
i really did.
my lips will have to forgive me.
they'll just have to.

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

A day at the beach must have been wonderful! I hope your poor lips forgive you soon.