Wednesday, August 10, 2011

potty training

i said i wasn't going to force isabel to stop wearing diapers.... but i just don;t want to spend $30 on diapers anymore. 
school is starting soon, and i know i will have more time to be dedicated solely to her, but i though i would start.
so far... i don't like it. she is very against it. so i'm taking it easy.
i have two more weeks on my own, and then my baby comes home.
another thing i am excited about is for evan jr to stat kindergarten.
he is really pushing all my buttons lately. and i just have zero patience left.
is it bad i want someone else to deal with  him??? poor teacher. but of course, he'll be the cuttest little sweatheart for her, i know. he'll keep the bad behavior for me. i'm sure.
oh well.
i'm just hanging by a thread, but still hanging.

1 comment:

Beth-a-knee said...

oh wow, it's nice to hear that other Moms have the same feelings I do now and again. At times like those sometimes all it takes is a break and I feel like myself again. Maybe there's someone there who'd LOVE to give you a break and take your children off your hands for an afternoon...