Sunday, June 5, 2011

What to do, what to do??


I finally started feeling a little better.
I tried to do so much and then my body gave in.
I suck at taking care of my body.
I am trying.
If Evan is not around it gets even worse.... but I am trying.
My house gets even better when he is not here.
And he is the tidy one! but I just get so bored that I clean all day!
My house looks better than ever.
I am now painting the rooms. Having to move all the furniture and get things out of the way has helped me clean places I haven't in at least ( here comes the confession) a YEAR!
Well... I painted Evan's room ( it was disgusting... all the walls decorated with his nice drawings and faded marks as I tried ( and failed) to erase them.
I am glad I chose a baby blue.
I have to still put the room together... but I often pass by the room and open the door just to get excited about the final product! :D
I painted the bathroom too... in grey.
I got a new shower curtain in grey and turquoise and white that I am so excited about...
and here it is the most exciting thing.... 
NEW TOWELS!
In white and turquoise too.
Exciting!
The girl's room is going to be a light lavender.
My room is going to be in a lighter grey than the bathroom grey.
I got a few things I am excited about for the decor n my room.
Can't wait to set it all up!
I've been dying to actually decide on what I decorate my house with.
Here is the girl who inherited probably 10 year old towels from my in-laws, and finally gets new ones.
I told you!! Exciting!!
And here is the girl who used a duvet cover that her husband ex made for him with the Montreal Canadiens logo for years before getting a new one.
So yes... I've waited too long.
But I am excited I am doing it!
I can't wait for my house to look like a piece of me.
After pictures coming next week... stay tuned!

4 comments:

Chelsea said...

New towels really are the best thing ever! I have to agree with you. I can't wait to see the pictures. I will stay tuned.

Laura said...

sounds nice! can't wait to see.

Beth-a-knee said...

ooo it sounds so nice! grey is such a nice base to start with, all other colours pop next to it! haha, about time you got new towels, I like the colours you chose!

Sarah-Lynn said...

It's good to give yourself projects to work on to help pass the time with out Evan. Can't wait to see pictures!!! I keep dreaming that one day I'll have a place to decorate the way I want, and the money to do it!