Tuesday, June 14, 2011

such an uneventful day today

after being so busy all weekend, today seemed DEAD!
we had ward conference on sunday and i was super busy.
i conducted the music on sacrament, i conducted the choir, i was asked ( on the spot) to sing on sunday school, i was playing and translating during relief society... and then i had to fly to get home and start cooking!!!
I super super loved having my mission president and wife over for dinner. they are the sweetest people you'll ever encounter on this world.

i wanted to cry!
they are amazing.
we had some good times talking about things they remembered i went through on my mission.
i am happy to set clear once and for all that I and only I tell the truth about what happened on enterviews day, the second time i met evan, during a game of jeopardy!!
so if you hear the story from evan... don't believe him!! BELIEVE ME! and sister bowen is my witness!! :D
we got to speak with evan through skype.
i know he was dying to be here with them.
bless.
it only means that we'll go to utah sometime soon!!
on monday they also came because their son and family wanted to see us too.
they have an amazing family.
i remember wishing they had a son my age for me to marry and be part of them.... i guess marrying one of their missionaries was close enough ;P
i thought i would see them today again, because i was going to drive president to their cruise ship, but they found some other way and they didn't need me anymore :(
so i was sad...all day.
my piano student didn't come, so i didn't even get to have any distraction.
i hope tomorrow will be a better day.
i'll have to get out.

1 comment:

Sarah-Lynn said...

Ive had a few dead days like that lately too. They can be hard. But, yay for getting to see your mish president and his wife! Id imagine they are sort of like second parents in many ways.