Friday, June 10, 2011

I am finished... literally!

I finally finished...
it was a hard job, but i did it.
three elders from church came to help me... and what a relief!
seriously my ward is amazing!
I still have a few things to add... but I'm loving the final result!
the girls room:


Evan's room.
this one i really don;t know what to do...but at least it looks clean.
that's what i care more about|!

I still have to put my room together and the bathrooms... but I thought you might like to see what's ready :D
I am excited!
And my mission president comes on sunday!! I'll have them over for dinner... I am making the roasted chicken in coca cola...yumm!!
 I can't wait to see them!

2 comments:

Rachel Kingsley said...

Yay! Great job Esther!! I bet your kids are in heaven.

Lisa S. Luckey said...

That looks amazing. You have a great talent there.