Monday, June 20, 2011

tears and smiles

i might be very hormonal here, because i cried and LOL today watching the bachelorette.
i had a good time listening to jp before they fought ( WHAT IDIOT thought that was a good idea!?!?!?)
but jp was pretty hilarious!
i like the guy.
and then cried with poor ames... bless his heart.
i like him too.
then laughed a little  more with william.
he's a jerk, but i feel sorry for him.
bless his heart too.
i feel sorry for ashley too. i don;t know if she's ready to hear the truth about bentley.
it's going to break her.
anyway... you can laugh at me all you want now.
i just blame the hormones :S
i need my husband.... that's all i'm going to say!

2 comments:

Lara said...

jajajaja! Estas igual que yo!! Yo ayer me dio una pena horrible que mandara a Ben a casa y me alegre mogollon cuando tb mando a William (no me caia nada bien) Ames, es un santo el pobre. Estaba q se caia y no perdia la sonrisa!! jajajaja

Sarah-Lynn said...

ha ha! I totally agree with you! I sort of felt bad for William but I could see how it wasn't going to work either. I can't believe how hung up on Bentley she is! If only she knew what a fake loser he was being...