Friday, January 14, 2011

we went out to get presents on the 23rd and somebody stole our evan's wallet from my bag.
what a pain!
we had $250 bucks in cash. we were hoping that they will get the cash and turn it in.... but no!
they mashed out our two credit cards that we were using for this trip.
annoying!
we weren't mad though.
everything was so good.
we were so blessed.
we were having so much fun.
this wasn't going to ruin it.
and it didn't.



we went to visit elder wallace. he was our first zone leader and evan lived with him in his fist flat.
he was so nice. like he always was.
he is probably my favorite zl.
we also saw sister adams. she was in the mtc with evan and she was so fun so of course we were friends
in the mission.
we went to the acquarium and to the zoo.
we went out to eat to olive garden, to pizza hut, to filiberto's, to five guys...
i feel i put 200 lbs in this trip.
evan took me out to costa vida fro my b-day and he made me breakfast in bed....
second time in almost 7 years of marriage!
he got me three pair of earings too... that i LOVE!
i wasn't expecting anything. he already got me a new blow dryer and difusor and hair products...
i also had got a LOT of clinique stuff... so i feel like i didn't need to get anything else.
he was really good ;P

No comments: