Sunday, January 30, 2011

the 3rd decade

i'm 30.
if it supposed to feel any different, it hasn't hit me yet.
i like to be 30.
i feel i am a lady. like you could take me seriously now :D
last night was the first saturday evan didn't have to work since christmas, so i went out with the girls!
i was so excited. i had a good plan... but it was even better than i had anticipated.
we went to dinner to earl's.
(they have my favorite: grilled prawn tacos)
we missed a bunch of girls, but these are those who came
(from the left front to back)
Norma ( the rs president in my ward), charo ( the wife of the 1st counselor in the bishopric)
cristina (from mexico) carolina (from colombia) tarina (she's carmen's friend's mother), ivonne (from the spanish pre-school group) and me.


my friends were such good sport, they belted out the happy b-day song for me.

i did make a wish :D
and the chocolate sticky something piece of heaven... was just that.... a piece of heaven ;D
then the fun part...
a class of polynesian dance!
it was super fun, super fun.... like i want to do it again!
beautiful blanche, the instructor
it was great.
i am so happy i did this.
we all had so much fun.
it had been a while since i laughed like that.
so next year... i gotta start thinking about it!

4 comments:

Laura said...

i'm sorry i missed it. you are looking like a babe in those pics!

lorena said...

Menuda fiesta!!! Que suerte!!! Estas guapĂ­sima!!

Sarah-Lynn said...

Fun! I love the sticky toffee pudding from Earls, it's one of my favorite desserts. And yes, you do look babelicious!!

Patricia said...

pero k arte tienes con esas mayas!!! ajajjaja