Friday, January 7, 2011

Resolution numero UNO

You should know that in our house we NEVER eat dinner at a decent time.
I NEVER have dinner ready when my hubby comes home ( untill of course he comes home at 8'30, then yes, it is ready).
We ALWAYS go to bed super late because of that.
So this year.... it is not going to happen ANYMORE.
My resolution #1.- Dinner at 6pm. In fact, to be more specific: Have dinner ready by 5.
And also eat healthier. More veggies, more colorful meals.
And a bit less boring-more of the same kind of meals.
So far this week: Accomplished!
Tonight:
Caesar Salad ( I have a thing for Caesar Salads lately, and I make a wicked one, if I say so myself :P)
And BBQ chicken, bacon, spinach, mushroom, bell peppers Pizza.

Yummy!

1 comment:

Rachel Kingsley said...

That's a good looking Caesar! Yum.