Monday, January 17, 2011

Celebrate, celebrate!

it is a day to celebrate.
7 years.
the best 7 years of my life.
7 years ago i married the man of my dreams.
7 years ago my first child was conceived.

7 years later it couldn't be better.
i love him more and more each day.
we have the most beautiful children inside and out.
i feel the luckiest woman on earth.
i wouldn't say these 7 years have been a bliss.
but what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.
and we're definetely stronger.
stronger in our love for each other,
stronger in the commitment to each other,
stronger in our determination to be the best for each other.
i love the person he's helped me to become,
i love the dreams he's helping me to achieve...
and i love that life feels amazing by his side.
to us, my love!
happy anniversary!
7 down , eternity to go :D




4 comments:

Sara said...

Esther que bonito, Felicidades!!!

Beth-a-knee said...

i can't believe it was 7 years ago! It went by fast. Congratulations. Evan doesn't deserve you :).
(j/k...kind of)

lorena said...

Como me alegro que seas tan feliz!! Felicidades...

Patrixjasyu said...

Enhorabuena a los dos. Sois estupendos!!