Wednesday, January 5, 2011

things i need to write down

last night little evan woke up vomiting on his bed.
had to deal with the whole ordeal.
isabel sleeps with us... so it is impossible to have a good night of sleep around here.
plus my back still hurts from sitting in a car for all those hours.
but this morning was as perfect as it could be.
i got mad once already and it is only 10'30.
i have accomplished many things i am happy about.
but... i haven't written anything about my Christmas vacation yet... and you'll have to wait till later.
I will now say that:
1.-after i don't know how long without my patriarchal blessing i decided to order a copy online and i got it today!
I cried a lot.
what a blessing.
i had forgotten about very especific directions and realized that there are so many things that i was told that are totally right!
i love it.
2.- laura has finished doing our family pictures.
i loooved them.
i am ready for another one ;P
if you want to see the pictures click here
3.- i am going to the dentist for the first time since before my mission.
hopefully to get my wisdom teeth out and hopefully to get braces.
4.- evan and isabel are crazy justin bieber fans.
there is a huge case of bieber fever in my house.
isabel even sings "baby, baby" to go to sleep.
5.- we were listening to the soundtrack of the new narnya movie and carrie underwwod was singing ( amazing! i love her!) and carmen said: " she is such a good singer, mom... so are you!"
she is cute like that.
6.- evan is in this stage where he gets in time out, he gets mad and says he doens't love you anymore and he says: you're out of the herd! and you're fired!
anyway... i thought he was in his room and when i go to get him out of time out, he is not there.
he left the house, and i found him down our street on the tricycle! not impressed.
he wanted to do something but because he had said he didn't love me, i told him he couldn't do it. so he was like: "nevermind, i love you..."
and he can't get out of time out until he loves me again, so he soon stops screaming and crying to say he loves me and everything is back to normal.
he is such a monster!!!!!
7.- we are getting the money from school so soon i am getting soo excited for my retail therapy spree.
8.- i am loving my haircut. it is actually more appealing to do my hair now everyday :D
9.- it is my anniversary in a few days... 7 years!!!!!!
10.-my house is still a mess... today i'll unpack the suitcases... promise!

3 comments:

Sarah-Lynn said...

ha ha, that's hilarious about Evan. He actually says "you're out of the herd"? Is that from a movie or something? I'm sure it's not that funny to you, but to me it is, only because I can totally relate. I thought you were going to fix the Isabel in the bed problem when you got back from your trip? Getting a good nights sleep is so important. I'm excited to see the fruits of your retail therapy!! (maybe I can live through you a little?)

Patricia said...

me parto con el Evan, menudo personajillo esta hecho. Lastima k no pude hablar con el anoche...se me pasó!
Me alegro por todo lo bueno k te esta pasando...........aun mas importante k eso hay a few things k nada podra reemplazar: la familia!

Esther J. Clarke said...

it comes from ice age, the sloth says it. it is really funny, actually. we can't help but laugh.
evan said that he will start doing "his method"... but now she is sick... we'll see about that :S