Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Sunday Picnic

We had a lovely sunny Sunday, so we made sandwiches and went to Stanley Park. ( According to Evan, Stanley is good at making Cups and Parks :D)
The kids loved it.
It was my first time... and I have been here for over 6 years ( it is embarrassing, I know, but as I've said before: Evan doesn't take me anywhere!).
I really liked it. It is amazing. The ocean, the mountains, the greenery... everything looks breath taking.
I love living in Vancouver!








Can she be any cuter?



3 comments:

lorena said...

Pues si que debe haceros buen tiempo porque llevas a los nenes en manga corta!!! cuanto me alegro que lo pasaras bien de picnic...los niños están guapísimos.

Sarahstottle said...

I didn't know you'd never been to Stanly Park!! Shame on Evan! I love it there too. Isabel is SO CUTE Esther!!! But like you don't already know that...

Patricia said...

pero k wapa esta Isabel!!! le keda genial el fuxia! Es su color!!! Tia....cuando volvere a ver a mis sobris?????