Monday, April 12, 2010

Just because they are so pretty

I take pictures of my kids...almost everyday, and I make videos, almost every day....
I just hope I never forget the smallest little detail of their characters.
They are growing so fast it is scary! And this memory of mine disappears by the minute! ( even scarier!).
They are just beautiful... to me, anyway.
So bear with me and my braggingness ( word?) ;P

Evan needs a haircut :S
( Me too by-the-way...but who cares, right?)

Isabel's finally got some hair :D
(Halleluia chorus here!!)

And Carmen lets me practice braiding her hair :D
( And she poses for me!)



6 comments:

Lisa S. Luckey said...

Oh my goodness! Your kids are beautiful!

Patricia said...

pero k lindos son mis sobrinitos!!!!!

lorena said...

Que guapos!!!!

Sarah-Lynn said...

I care Esther. Come for a visit and I'll cut your hair for you anytime!!

Tania Jabonero said...

Que grandes por favor!!!

Esther J. Clarke said...

Sarah!! You and hair!!! :D
Thanks for the offering, but I think I'll have to do it before I can get to the Island...but aren't you coming to the Open House of the Temple someday????