Friday, April 23, 2010

I was lost...but now I am found

We were at the park, and someone asked me for directions. I had no idea, so I couldn't helped them. But after they left Carmen asked me: "Mom, if they didn't know where to go, why didn't you tell them to pray??"
Can you believe it?? Why didn't I think of that???
And even more impressive...
She not only listens but she is a DOER!
That's why I love kids.
That's why I love being home with my kids.
That's why He has asked us to be like little children.
I'm learning more as a mother than I've ever learned any other way.
And learning of the kind that is eternal.
She reminded me, I am sometimes lost... I don't know where to go, what to do.... but God can help me find the way.
He has done it so many times.... and He will do it as long as I ask Him to help me.
Because of Him I am no longer lost.

4 comments:

Tania Jabonero said...

Que linda es, de verdad, los nenes son lo mejor!! me alegro que hayas decidido estar con tus bebes, es el mejor mandamiento del mundo.

Lara said...

que graciosa! Pues eso sera que le estas enseñando bien!

Patricia said...

los niños enseñan las grandes lecciones de la vida!!! me la comia en un perikete y Fran dice k él tb!!

lorena said...

Pero que preciosa!!! Se nota que tiene buena sintonía...