Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I Love To See The Temple!

On Monday night, for our FHE, we talked about the Temple... to prepare our kids for the AMAZING opportunity we were going to have to enter the Temple and see everything inside!
Is that a real blessing, or what??
I'd have loved to be them.... these are amazing children, so blessed to live in times like this, when they can witness so many miracles despite of all the difficulties they'll have to face... THIS is really the best time to be on the earth.
The experience was more amazing than what we were prepared for.
The TEMPLE is so beautiful!
I love it!
Having had participated in the Temple opening in Madrid, I know what big of a blessing it is to have a Temple in your town. I know how big of an effect the Temple will have for the Church here in BC and in the members.
Carmen's favorite part of the Temple was the sealing room ( the mirrors that go on forever) and the Celestial room.
I took the time to sit with her in the bride's room to tell her that one day I'll be there with her, helping her put on her beautiful princess dress, to do her hair, and make-up and get her all ready and beautiful to meet her prince to marry him for ALL ETERNITY!
I can almost cry when I think of that day. I can't wait to see her on the most important day of her life.
She said that she had a warm almost burning feeling in her heart.
She knows it was the Spirit.
I am not sure she will remember that when she is 17, but I hope she will have many more experiences like this, when she will feel that the Lord is testifying to her of Him, of His truth and if His Church.
I can't wait for the dedication, I can't wait to come often. I KNOW that this Temple is going to be a blessing for ME and my FAMILY!










4 comments:

lorena said...

Esta que es una experiencia única poder entrar con tus hijos al templo siendo tan pequeños. El momento con Carmen habrá sido muy especial, seguro que será una novia preciosa.

Marta F. Rebollos said...

Qué bonito, Esther!!!
Me alego de que hayáis podido tener una experiencia tan bonita.
Seguro que tus hijos jamás lo olvidarán. Y por supuesto que Carmen se acordará de tus palabras cuando tenga 17.. y siempre!!
Besos!!

Sarahstottle said...

I know, it's more beautiful than I expected!! I can't wait to go there to do ordinances!!

Patricia said...

tia me has hecho llorar!!! Imagina como se sintio mama al llevarnos a todas al Templo para casarnos! Me siento bendecida por ser miembro de la Iglesia verdadera y de compartir sentimientos espirituales con Carmen!