Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I used to love you....

Everybody knows I am an addict of reality shows.... America's Next Top Model, Project Runway, Hell's Kitchen, American Idol, So you think you can dance?.... and THE BACHELOR!

I have to say that I am really disappointed. First of all because I was so happy that Melissa got the happy ending...but then.... he totally fetched with her!
I liked him...a lot... but he is the image of what the world thinks about love...and I totally disagree!
The idea of falling in and out of love. One day I love you, the next I don't.
Love is a fight. You make your choice and you fight for it. When things are right you go with the flow... it is when things are hard that you prove your love.
And he gave up. He won't even try. That makes me think about why he is divorced.
And why did Molly get him back??? How does she know he won't give up on her like he did to Melissa???
Melissa did great in her reaction, I thought. It was the bestgood-bye I've ever seen. The one he deserved.
So... I hope Melissa gets to be the next bachelorette... I"ll be cheering for her.
But the truth is that I'm getting tired of all this unreal world. No wonder why the couples that come out form this show don't last.... it is because the preconcieved idea of love that people have.
But I like to believe that someone will get it eventually!!!
So I'll keep watching! :D

9 comments:

Lara said...

jajaja! yo esque no veo el programa (debe ser el unico que no veo!)
Que paso??

{irene} said...

jajajaja, jo guapa, todo el mndo esta en shock con eso!!!!...

Patricia said...

aki en españa hay un program parecido pero es mas un show que otra cosa, pienso k esta super amañadiiiisimo y no lo suelo seguir!!!

Tania Jabonero said...

Si opino igual!! el un perdedor!! parecia diferente pero no!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

totalmente de acuerdo... me ha dado una penita... pobrecita!

Anonymous said...

You tell them Esther. And you are right on. That is why I love you. I know you will put up a good fight to love my son.

Sarahstottle said...

I didn't watch it, but Amen to your thoughts on love.

Marta F. Rebollos said...

Coincido contigo en todo!!! Hoy en día es fácil pasar página y dejar de luchar a la primera. Yo creo que hay que ser coherente y poner el amor y lo convenios por delante. Y entonces seguro que se puede lograr un matrimonio muy feliz!!
Por cierto, ¿qué pasó con la entrevista de trabajo?
Besos

Patrixjasyu said...

es que hollywood y su idea del amor facilón ha hecho mucho daño.
Hay que preguntar a los ancianos, ellos sí que saben lo que vale un peine.