Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Biggest Loser Nanaimo

I've taken this challenge upon myself.
I've organized this competition to lose weight.
So far we are 7 participants... hopefully I'll still get some more on board this week.
I am really excited! It will be great to have the support, and the competitiveness ( of course! I am going to win, I am going to win!).
I've lost 13 pounds so far, and once I start the challenge I'll be more serious about it and also more regular and committed in my exercise plan. I just started going to the gym 2 weeks ago and I LOVE IT!!! I love being and feeling healthy. I love seeing the results of Herbalife. It does make a difference.
Anyway....I'll tell you more about it once we get started!! Wish me luck!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thatis a fantastic idea---i bet your business will really benefit as well as your own weight loss programme.

Marta F. Rebollos said...

Genial1 Suerte!!! Seguro que vs a quedar top model :)

{irene} said...

buena suerte looooooser:)

lorena said...

Nena, tu siempre consigues lo que te porpones, asique mucha suerte!!!

Lara said...

Animo y suerte!! ya me tendras que contar todo lo del herbalife ese!!!

Patricia said...

bueno tia......k te voy a decir yo??? a por todas!!!

Andrea said...

Do you have to do herbalife to do the challenge? If not, I'm in.

Penélope said...

Uff No se de donde sacas tiempo y ganas, con tres niños y tanto que hace... Me alegra que estes tan animada, estoy segura que no tendras problemas en alcanzar lo que quieres. Mucha suerte.
Por cierto necesito tu e_mail para poder invitarte a mi blog, este es el mio: penelope_aguilar@hotmail.com
Besitos.