Friday, February 20, 2009

Last Weekend Treat...

So what we did for the "most romantic" day of the year was... go to watch a HOCKEY GAME!!!
You might not think it was romantic, but Evan and I LOVE watching games together. It was even more special because we went to see our favorite team: the CANADIENS!
It was my first time seeing them live.... I felt like I was in my teenage years when I used to go see the Real Madrid training, taking pictures with the players and that. I admit I almost cried when I saw them so close...
So first, some pictures of my cutie pies....









And then THE GAME!


Some of our favorite players:
Higgins

Komisarek #8


Of course KOIVU....Carmen knows his name :D...Afeter all he is the Captain!



THE best player in the league: KOVALEV

And the one I have a crush on.... MAXIME Lapierre :D... Doesn't he look all sexy stretching!!???




They were sweet seats we got. 8 rows up. It sucked that they lost..but oh, well... It was still AMAZING! Next time I want to go to Montreal and see them there...THAT will be the experience!!

And then... before going home, we stopped for lunch at the japanese place where they have korean bbq. Right in your table where you can bbq your meat... it is fun. it is good. That's where I got the most exciting phone-call!! ( Irene!!...and the good news!!)))



6 comments:

Marta F. Rebollos said...

Qué divertido! Hace siglos que no voy a ver un partido de nada :)
Los niños están par comérselo y tú estás de lujo!!!
Oye, Y cuáles son las noticias que te dio Irene!!!!!

Patricia said...

ay maja!! es k a Esther no se la puede contar ningun secreto!!La verdad k los nenes estan preciosos! Y lo del streching?? mas bien parece el cordobés haciendo el salto de la rana!!! ajajaj Nada nada sexy!

{irene} said...

jo peri...Isabel se parece un monton a Carmen!!!..y a que se refiere Marta??...noticias????....IRene????...queeeeee!!!!!

Lara said...

Ay nena! y yo que no puedo seguir unos de esos juegos...pierdo en seguida el disco ese...no soy yo de buenos reflejos!!
jajaja

lorena said...

Que bien que podais salir en familia para pasar el día, me parece genial que te lleves a los nenes...yo como Lara, no soy capaz de aguantar mucho los deportes o por nervios o por aburrimiento!!

Sarahstottle said...

Nice, I like the hat-jacket combo you have going on there. I think live hockey games are waaaaay more fun to watch than on tv.