Tuesday, February 3, 2009

New Life ... with Herbalife

Ok... So I started business with a company called Herbalife...
It's been 3 weeks and I am loving it.
For those who don't know, Herbalife is not a weight-loss company but they focus on NUTRITION and SUPPLEMENTATION.
They have a program for weight management and I've been on it to lose weight and I've lost 9 pounds in 3 weeks... I am super excited! I've notice such a difference in my energy levels and I feel better overall.
I want to invite you to go to my website and look at the products. They are 100% natural... and of the highest quality... and of course, feel free to order anything you like.
I tell you, I LOVE the shakes. They actually taste good! I love the citrus lemon protein bars ( they taste like lemon cheesecake)... and I am really seeing the effects of the mineral complex, the cell activator and the other capsules to help with the weight loss.
If you have questions... let me know and I can explain to you more in detail, ok?
I am starting a weight loss challenge in Nanaimo. i am really excited... after all I LOVE the biggest loser and I am excited to get people to be healthy and reach their goals... and mine at the same time :D
So.... check it out!! And let me know.
Hey! For those in Spain... go to my website and tell me what you see It supposes to have the flag of whatever country you're logging on form... so if you don't see the flag let me know!!

www.herbal-nutrition.net/celestialife




4 comments:

{irene} said...

wow peri!..ya me contaras si funciona!!!!

Patrixjasyu said...

Tu también Bruto? (dijo el César)
La verdad es que conozco a varias personas en Herbalife que han perdido bastante peso, y les va bien. Yo lo conocí en 1991 pero siempre ha estado fuera de mis posibilidades...
¡Suerte con tu negocio/dieta!

Patricia said...

Bueno bueno........dentro de poco estaremos todas top models no??? jajaja. Di que si, haciendo negocio con las amigas!! jajajaj

lorena said...

Suerte en esta nueva aventura. Por cierto, gracias por la foto de tu niña, hoy me la ha dado mi suegro, se ve que se la ha dado tu madre. Está preciosa!!