Saturday, August 4, 2007

Anda, mira quien lo hace!

There Irene...what did you say about nobody going to do it!!!?????!!!!


Five Things I was Doing 10 Years Ago:
1. Still in high school... good times...
2. Dating the drummer of a band...( not famous, just a hot guy :D)
3. Taking voice lessons.
4. Going dancing every weekend!
5. Got my first job... just for the summer making hotel reservations.

Five Songs I Know the Lyrics to:
1. Somewhere over the rainbow.
2. If I'm not in love with you...Faith Hill.
3. Quiereme... Manu Tenorio y Nuria Fergo.
4. Umbrella....Rihanna....I love her.
5. Don't matter...Akon.

Five Things I would Buy if I were a Millionaire:
1. A huge mansion for me and my entire family.
2. My own jet to fly wherever and whenever I want.
3. A Cosmetic Clinic to fix every defect of my body... teeth, sight, scars, feet... and yes...a boob job ;D.
4. My own crew...personal trainer, personal stylist and hair stylist, personal make up artist, personal cook... I hate thinking what to wear, what to cook, how to do my hair...
5. I love jewlery...so jewels!!! Lots and lots of bling bling!

Five Things I would Never Wear Again:
1. Plaid pants.
2. Metal glasses.
3. Alpargatas... what do you call them in English????
4. Fluorescent winter jacket...I hated it even then....
5. Short t-shirts.

Five Things I would Like to Do:
1. Record an album.
2. Get rid of my fears...of water especially!
3. Be fit.
4. Learn ASL... I'm already learning , but I want to perfect at it.
5. Become a make up artist.

Five Favorite Toys:
1. My kids.
2. My piano.
3. My husband's PDA.
4. Little people.
5. My little pony.

Five People plus 1 more I Tag:
(I will do this one, even though I know for that the majority of them are NOT going to do it...)
1. Sarah.
2. Patricia
3. Janaya
4. Bethany
5. Laura
6. Amy

1 comment:

{irene} said...

ay peri!!!..Que sopresa!!!!,,...Y ese bateria es el Edu, no?...jajaja, que tiempos aquellos....estoy contogo en lo de tener una maquilladora, peluquera etc...que gustazo....