Monday, August 20, 2007

A Whole Week Gone!!???

Man... where does time go? I guess time flies when you are having fun :D...
It was another usual week: Gym, piano class, band practice and soccer for Evan, ASL class for me... But we also have had some unusual events...Tania came over to visit with her fiancee Eric. That was nice. She is very happy and he is very nice... so I'm excited for both my sister's weddings!
On thursday I helped in the kitchen for the missionaries Zone Conference... so many memories from my own mission. It was really nice. President and Sister Middleton always make me feel so special to them and I love them very much. I know they are excellent people.
Then Friday was my baby Evan's first B-day
(isn't he gorgeous!!???)

and auntie Tania came over again. We were having a party on saturday but due to rain it's been postpone which was very convenient because we went to Vancouver to the Playland in the PNE ( Pacific National Exhibition) . We had so much fun...it is like "el parque de atracciones" de Madrid ( but massive! not necessarily better but way bigger). I was all day super concerned about loosing Carmen among all that many people. She had so much fun though.


It had been too long since I had gone on those kind of rides. I lost my voice from yelling my heart out! Evan found it so funny, but I was terrified! And I got super cool pens for manicures... you know, the kind to make designs in your nails. I'm super excited to use them.
We were so tired by the time we got home. Good thing our Church doesn't start untill one pm.
After Church we had Ed and Mel ( the deaf couple) over for dinner. They are so nice. He is working for Evan's company now, so he is learning ASL too. But he is already super good at finger spelling. It was such a nice evening... and the best thing was that I could give my voice a rest ;D.



1 comment:

{irene} said...

PERI QUE????????????????????..QUE TE HA TOCADO EL BILLETE?????????????..JAJAJAJA, ME MEO!!!!!...QUE ILUSION!!!!!!Y CUANDO, HASTA CUANDO, COMO??..AY ME MUERO!